Best cheesecake cupcakes
Are you tired of boring old cupcakes that taste like plain old cake? Do you want to try something new and exciting that will make your taste buds dance with joy? Look no further than these delicious cheesecake cupcakes! With only a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these delectable treats that will have your friends and family begging for the recipe. So let’s get started and satisfy those sweet tooth cravings!
- 1 oven
- 2 packages of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Beat the mixture until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into each cupcake liner, filling them up about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheesecake cupcakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Chill the cheesecake cupcakes in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make cheesecake cupcakes!
These cheesecake cupcakes are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the fuss. With only a handful of ingredients, you can create a dessert that will have everyone asking for more. So give them a try and impress your friends with your baking skills!
Can I Use Other Types of Cookies for the Base?
Absolutely! While vanilla wafers are the classic choice for cheesecake cupcakes, you can use any type of cookie that you like. Graham crackers, Oreos, and even chocolate chip cookies are all delicious options. Just crush them up and press them into the bottom of each cupcake liner before adding the cheesecake mixture on top.
Can I Add Toppings to the Cheesecake Cupcakes?
Of course! they are a blank canvas for your creativity, so feel free to add any toppings that you like. Fresh berries, whipped cream, caramel sauce, or chocolate chips are all fantastic choices. Just make sure to add the toppings after the cupcakes have chilled in the fridge, so they don’t melt or get soggy.
Adding vanilla Filling to your mini cheesecake muffin
If you are looking to take your mini cheesecake muffins to the next level, try adding a touch of vanilla to the filling. Simply mix in a teaspoon or two of vanilla extract into the cheesecake mixture before pouring it into the cupcake liners. The vanilla adds a subtle but delicious flavor that complements the creamy and tangy cheesecake perfectly. Plus, it’s an easy way to add some extra flair to your already-impressive dessert. Give it a try and be prepared for some seriously tasty results!
Tips for making the best Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Use only fresh strawberries as the topping
- Use cereal crumbs as the crust
- Make sure your crust is a Graham cracker crust
- You can use a microwave for the melted butter
- Try a small squeeze of lemon juice at the end
- You can either use your favorite whisk or a food processor
- Use some sour cream in your mini cheesecake cupcakes
- Top with grumbled Oreo or just a cherry to this cheesecake recipe
- Mix with an electric mixer in a large bowl
- Use only graham cracker crumbs
- Use your favorite mixer in a medium bowl or a whisk in a small bowl
- Top with raspberries
- Add a dollop of peanut butter to the batter
How Long Do Cheesecake Cupcakes Last?
Well, that’s a trick question. In my house, they last about 5 minutes! But if you manage to resist eating them all at once, cheesecake cupcakes will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for any occasion. These cupcakes are filled with a creamy and smooth cheesecake filling that is infused with fresh strawberries. The cupcakes are then topped with a sweet and tangy strawberry sauce that complements the richness of the cheesecake perfectly. The combination of flavors and textures in these cupcakes is truly divine. They are easy to make, look beautiful, and taste absolutely delicious!
While cheesecake cupcakes are undoubtedly delicious, they are not the healthiest option out there. Each cupcake is packed with calories, sugars, and fats, so it’s best to enjoy them in moderation. You can also try swapping out some of the ingredients for healthier options, such as using Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese or almond flour instead of graham crackers. But let’s be honest – sometimes you just need a decadent dessert in your life!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Pie
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
Can I Freeze Cheesecake Cupcakes?
Yes, you can freeze them! Just wrap each one tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container. They will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer. When you’re ready to enjoy them, simply thaw them in the refrigerator overnight and serve chilled.
Why do my cheesecake cupcakes sink?
Cheesecake cupcakes can sink for a variety of reasons, including overmixing the batter, opening the oven door too often during baking, underbaking the cupcakes, or using too much moisture in the batter. It is important to follow the recipe carefully and avoid overmixing.
Everything you need to know about making the best cheesecake cupcakes. Remember, the key to a perfect cheesecake cupcake is to have fun and experiment with different flavors and toppings. So get creative, and enjoy your delicious dessert!
And don’t worry so much about the calories, it is cheat day today.
Please follow our social media on Facebook, Instagram, Titter, Youtube, or Pinterest.