Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Chocolate and strawberries – it’s a match made in dessert heaven. And what’s better than biting into a juicy strawberry that’s coated in rich, velvety chocolate? Nothing, that’s what. But who has the time (or the ingredients) to whip up a fancy dessert? Fear not, my sweet-toothed friends, because this chocolate dipped strawberries recipe is about to make your life a whole lot sweeter. With only a few simple ingredients, you can create a decadent and impressive dessert that will have everyone begging for more. So put on your apron and let’s get dipping.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil optional
- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. (If the chocolate is too thick, you can add a tablespoon of coconut oil to thin it out.)
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, making sure to coat it completely.
- Place the chocolate-covered strawberries on a sheet of wax paper and let them cool and harden at room temperature for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, you can serve the strawberries immediately or store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I use other types of chocolate?
Absolutely! This recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate if you prefer. Just make sure to use high-quality chocolate for the best flavor.
Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Gourmet chocolate covered strawberries are a decadent and luxurious treat that is perfect for any occasion. These delicious treats are made with fresh, juicy strawberries that are dipped in high-quality chocolate and then decorated with a variety of toppings, such as nuts, sprinkles, or drizzled with even more chocolate.
Gourmet chocolate covered strawberries are not only delicious but they also make a beautiful presentation for any event or gift-giving occasion, from weddings to Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re indulging in them yourself or sharing them with someone special, gourmet chocolate covered strawberries are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any special occasion. The combination of the rich, creamy cheesecake with the sweet and tangy taste of fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate is simply irresistible. This dessert is sure to impress your guests and leave them wanting more.
It’s easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences by using different types of chocolate or toppings like whipped cream or nuts. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or just want to indulge in a delicious treat, this chocolate-covered strawberry cheesecake is the way to go!
Tips for Great Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Use Semisweet Chocolate for your Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Find only the best chocolate for your chocolate coating
- Make sure to use only the best berries and drizzle the chocolate mixture on them
- Cover the pan with parchment paper for perfect chocolate strawberries
- Have a side of pistachios or almonds in a glass bowl with your sweet treat
- Also great with a pretzel side dish
Dipping the strawberries
Dipping strawberries in chocolate is a perfect way to add a touch of elegance and sweetness to any occasion. For the best results, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted, hold the strawberry by its stem and dip it into the chocolate, making sure to coat it completely.
To set the chocolate, place the dipped strawberries onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and let them cool in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. The result will be a delicious treat that is sure to impress your guests!
Do I have to use coconut oil?
No, you don’t have to use coconut oil. The purpose of the coconut oil is to help thin out the chocolate if it’s too thick, but you can also use vegetable oil or shortening if you prefer.
Can I add other toppings to the strawberries?
Of course! Once you’ve dipped the strawberries in chocolate, you can roll them in chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or even sprinkles for a fun and festive touch.
How do I store leftover chocolate dipped strawberries?
If you have any leftover strawberries, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be aware that the strawberries may start to soften over time.
Can I make these ahead of time?
Yes! You can make these chocolate dipped strawberries ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve them. Just make sure to keep them in an airtight container to prevent any moisture from seeping in and causing the chocolate to become soft or sticky.
How do you get chocolate to stick to strawberries?
To get chocolate to stick to strawberries, first wash and dry the strawberries thoroughly. Melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl or on a double boiler. Once melted, hold the strawberry by its stem and dip it into the melted chocolate, swirling it around.
- Recipe for Simple Peach Cobbler
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Classic Birthday Cake
- simple Pumpkin Pie
- Best Cheesecake Cupcakes
Chocolate dipped strawberries are a delicious and easy to make treat that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you use semi-sweet, milk, dark, or white chocolate, these strawberries are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. You can even add additional toppings like chopped nuts or shredded coconut for an extra bit of flavor and texture.
When storing, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make them ahead of time to save some prep work on the day of your event. Enjoy this sweet and simple treat anytime!
Please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.